Friday, September 4, 2009

Run Run Run

I started running again, it's been ....3 years ago.

I used to be run a 5k a day, but the more I drink, the less I do a jog as routine.

Once started, it's not that bad, and hard.

Run just reminds me of the time of youthful days.

But! But!! But!!!

If your goal is run through 42.195k, which is FULL MARATHON,

not that bad and hard is not enough.

I usually run 5k~10k a 5 times in a week(2 day off in weekdays). (it takes 20m(5k)~50m(10k))

Which is ... just enough.

However 42.195k!! 10k is enough? Not enough, need RUNRUNRUN more distance!!!

But thing is making' time.

Like finishing' up work like 11pm, the time I'm exhausted.

But I'm stubborn so that try to do run.

and did it, and ended up is... tomorrow's work condition is totally sleepy and totally unmotivated

and fed up w/coworker's....

まぁしょうがない・・・けど
疲れたなぁ他人に合わせるの・・・・

まぁ将来のこといろいろ考えなきゃな。

No comments: